Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin Ea support Email Address

Options
  • 09-12-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Have a problem authenticating a serial key for bc2 on the pc and trying to get support from ea or origin which is impossible, keeps suggesting you call a phone number whih i would imagine is premium or uk.

i know there was a thread months ago with a contact email address for support along with a quick messaging option, but i can not seem to locate it.

would any of ye guys have that email address or support info i could use please?

Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The live chat is better if you are able to get on during their opening hours, no waiting for emails or having to deal with an accent. It'll also likely get the issue sorted out faster than emailing back and forth.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Select BC2 and account/registration.

There are time that origin will just refuse to add a game, if your key is not used already then they'll just manually add it to you account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Varik wrote: »
    The live chat is better if you are able to get on during their opening hours, no waiting for emails or having to deal with an accent. It'll also likely get the issue sorted out faster than emailing back and forth.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Select BC2 and account/registration.

There are time that origin will just refuse to add a game, if your key is not used already then they'll just manually add it to you account.
    Thanks for taking the time out to post varik. ;-) great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Thanks for taking the time out to post varik. ;-) great help.
    Went through the live chat feature last night with ea. It took about half hour to get it sorted. Great service so it is if needed. Defo would recommend it over email as they are useless with this I hear.

Advertisement