Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large icons

Options
  • 09-12-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am wondering can anyone give me some advice

My the plug came out of my laptop and it turned itself off as was not charged, when i turned it on the icons were really large. THe resolution is normal and it is not started ion tne safe mode. I turned it off and put ogt back on again, but its still the same.

I am wondering would anyone have any advice on what to do

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Right click Desktop>View>and choose medium icons

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Hi Nick, it is already set at medium icons, everything including this page is just large and I did not do anything except it switched off without be shut down in the normal way.
    Thanks for reply!
    M

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

See here on how to adjust your DPI, it may have changed without your knowledge

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

HI Nick I check this also and thanks so much. I really dont know what happened to it, its windows vista.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Try updating your graphics Driver

21/25

• Advertisement
Advertisement