Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM Transmitter

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm going to guess that the usb port is just to charge the unit? so you should be able to use any usb charger to give it juice really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

I'm going to guess that the usb port is just to charge the unit? so you should be able to use any usb charger to give it juice really.

So I need a cable from transmitter to cigarette lighter then?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

So I need a cable from transmitter to cigarette lighter then?

Yeah, or just charge it in the house every now and again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Yeah, or just charge it in the house every now and again.

Yeah tried it again this morning. Thanks

I am using it with Ipod nano, it pauses the nano after about 20 seconds, would this have anything to do with the the frequency? I had it on 108.00

Yeah tried it again this morning. Thanks

I am using it with Ipod nano, it pauses the nano after about 20 seconds, would this have anything to do with the the frequency? I had it on 108.00

My guess would be that it's to do with the headphone jack, like how when you pull your headphones out of an ipod it'll pause whatever track is playing, so maybe it's not sitting to tightly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭guile4582

anyone recommend this? (for use mostly in Dublin)

http://www.mydealpage.ie/default/shortpage.php?rid=5&dealid=184238

Advertisement