Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with unwanted Christmas decorations

Options
  • 09-12-2012 4:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hope this is the right place. We recently bought a load of new Christmas decorations and are wondering what to do with the old ones we had, they're perfect quality, I'd hate to throw them out. Are there any charities or organizations that would take them? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Lots of charity shops would take them I think, but they'd want them soon, not after Christmas, obviously :) Are there any local to you? Pop in and ask them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Oh hai wrote: »
    Hope this is the right place. We recently bought a load of new Christmas decorations and are wondering what to do with the old ones we had, they're perfect quality, I'd hate to throw them out. Are there any charities or organizations that would take them? Thanks.

St Vincent De Paul would greatfully take them off you for a needy family who may not be in a position to buy/put up decorations.

Or any good charity shop.

I tried to do the same with a suite of furniture...6 years old...fabric 3 piece suite.Nothing wrong with the suite of furniture

NO CHARITY would take it off me as it was not a leather suite...:eek::eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Put them up for free on adverts.ie.

Advertisement