Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants a Christmas present?

Options
  • 09-12-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

So myself and my Mam were cleaning the house and we found a bunch of C.D's. Amongst them was this beauty:

45334_10152315612560307_1170846124_n.jpg

I didn't even know I ever had this and I never played it. I dunno if I got it second hand, I'm guessing I did so I'm not sure if this particular C.D was ever played. I don't have a windows based machine so it's no good to me anyway.

So if anyone wants it I'll post it on to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I cant see anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Little Pea wrote: »
    I cant see anything.

Really? I can see a picture.

It's the FM05 game for PC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

That takes me back..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

I remember buying this game after hearing it was going to be amazing, putting it into the drive, installing it and then not being able to play it because the computer was too slow. Pressing continue generally meant 20-40 minute waits. I soldiered on for a day and then just gave up. Devastating memories :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

you still have it?

• Advertisement

Yep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yep!
    I'll ask my nephew if he'd like it, he has a crap laptop and plays an old version of FM, dunno what year though

Sound, you know where to find me when you know! :)

Advertisement