Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 17 *Friday-Tuesday*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I would prefer any day at 10 or after(only for connnection benefits)

Can't wait for this match :D
    Monday night @ 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers are available Friday morning, most of Saturday daytime, Sunday up to the mid afternoon and pretty much any time Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

madalig12 wrote: »
    Cardinals, I can play between 2.30-4.30 any of the days.
    Ok if that's your only time I can do Sunday @ 2.30

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Berty44 wrote: »
    Monday night @ 10?
    Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Ok if that's your only time I can do Sunday @ 2.30

Yeah I'm on nights that entire game week. Thanks for fitting it in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Nelbert wrote: »
    Packers are available Friday morning, most of Saturday daytime, Sunday up to the mid afternoon and pretty much any time Monday.

Can't really Friday. Saturday mid-day perhaps? or sunday before the NFL. Monday all day too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Can't really Friday. Saturday mid-day perhaps? or sunday before the NFL. Monday all day too I think.
    That should be fine. Will try do saturday or sunday but I'm off work all day monday so at least we'll have that to fall back on.

Nelbert wrote: »
    That should be fine. Will try do saturday or sunday but I'm off work all day monday so at least we'll have that to fall back on.

Cool man, I'll PM you on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

when are the eagles free?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

empacher wrote: »
    when are the eagles free?

Saturday evening and Sunday all day are the only times I'm free, work's going to be crazy next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Saturday evening and Sunday all day are the only times I'm free, work's going to be crazy next week

Sunday I'm on an xmas pub crawl. Saturday I'm working at 9pm

So hows 6pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

empacher wrote: »

Sunday I'm on an xmas pub crawl. Saturday I'm working at 9pm

So hows 6pm?

Yea that should be grand, talk to you then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Falcons when are you free? Was just checking the standings there and if i beat you i will avoid the divisional wooden spoon :) It was our first game that kick started my season ending not only my rut but Falcon play off aspirations :P Win - no wooden spoon, loose - losers schedule next season so win win really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Bills ! How's Sunday night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

gufc21 wrote: »
    Falcons when are you free? Was just checking the standings there and if i beat you i will avoid the divisional wooden spoon :) It was our first game that kick started my season ending not only my rut but Falcon play off aspirations :P Win - no wooden spoon, loose - losers schedule next season so win win really :)

To be fair that would be a great result for you considering how your season started off. Well done.

Matthew when are you about?

I can do Sunday night?

Falcons I can't do Sunday or Monday this week. I can do after ten tonight. Will prob be able to do earlier depending on when my son goes down.

Tomorrow day not great but should be fine for after 7 till. Late enough. Will be absolutely rattled Tuesday after the twelve pubs so not really ideal but if that's the only day you can do I'm sure we can sort something out once it's not to late as I'm working at 6 wed morning.

So tonight or tomorrow really best nights for me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Raoul wrote: »
    To be fair that would be a great result for you considering how your season started off. Well done.

Matthew when are you about?

I can do Sunday night?

Ah here now that's shocking. We have an absolute feast of NFL and you want to interrupt it with Madden. Really, any time today, tomorrow after 7, or Sunday before 6, or sometime after 5 Monday/Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »
    Ah here now that's shocking. We have an absolute feast of NFL and you want to interrupt it with Madden. Really, any time today, tomorrow after 7, or Sunday before 6, or sometime after 5 Monday/Tuesday.

Well I can do Monday or Tuesday either actually. Or I can do right now, thats really the best.

You are right about the NFL. I have a big playoff game in FF too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons I can't do Sunday or Monday this week. I can do after ten tonight. Will prob be able to do earlier depending on when my son goes down.

Tomorrow day not great but should be fine for after 7 till. Late enough. Will be absolutely rattled Tuesday after the twelve pubs so not really ideal but if that's the only day you can do I'm sure we can sort something out once it's not to late as I'm working at 6 wed morning.

So tonight or tomorrow really best nights for me
    Pretty big game for me, how much is it going to take for you to lose on purpose? I can do tonight at any time. Shall we say 10?

Lukebray wrote: »
    Pretty big game for me, how much is it going to take for you to lose on purpose? I can do tonight at any time. Shall we say 10?

Ha was thinking about that alright :P I think 25k xp is worth at least two early draft picks :P

Ya lets say ten with the possibility of it running a bit late depending on him falling to sleep or not :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Ha was thinking about that alright :P I think 25k xp is worth at least two early draft picks :P

Ya lets say ten with the possibility of it running a bit late depending on him falling to sleep or not :S

Haha well we may have to get the bears in as well to make sure they lose for me :) Yeah, sure i'll be on at 10. Won't have a mic so I'll be in the chatroom

Lukebray wrote: »

Haha well we may have to get the bears in as well to make sure they lose for me :) Yeah, sure i'll be on at 10. Won't have a mic so I'll be in the chatroom
    Sound man ;)

ready when u are mate

You around Nelbert?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Are Seahawks still CPU?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

guns4all wrote: »
    Are Seahawks still CPU?
    Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Are the bills still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

On now Neko

I should be around all day so let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    On now Neko

I should be around all day so let me know :)

Can play now if you still around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

NekoChan wrote: »

Can play now if you still around?

Yup, just give me 5 mins :)

Advertisement