Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to Commerce

Options
  • 09-12-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I'm currently studying in second year of a Higher Certificate in Business Studies.

I'm looking at my next step now, be it study in DIT in a number of different courses, or else look to a different college.

Commerce in UCD always seemed like a course that would have interested me, but never obtained the correct amount of CAO points or the entry maths requirement

I understand that UCD accept transfers into second year once you get a Distinction/Merit in your Higher Certificate.

My only problem is that I never received the Maths grade of a B3 or higher which is an entry requirement.

Do you know if this requirement can be exempt or do you know of anyone who has had this done before?

My Maths has significantly improved in college so will that be taken into account?

Advertisement