Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers this Friday the 14th

Options
  • 09-12-2012 7:00pm

With Christmas littles over two weeks away it's perfect time for another boards beers. The last beers was a hell of a lot of fun so I'm proposing that we do it again this coming Friday. Meeting place will once again be at 9pm at the beer tent at the Christmas market

Comments

So anyone else interested in meeting up for a few beers this Friday evening or will I be standing alone in the beer tent knocking back delicious ice cold beer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

i will pop along, provisionally!

Few people have pm'd me to say Saturday may be an easier fit so I'm thinking maybe a two day session may be in order. If Saturday suits people better then say so and we can arrange things.

either or for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've other plans this weekend. Have a good one, or two ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 VideoKid

I'm up for meeting Friday. Wanted to go to the last one but got asked to work at the last minute. How will we know who the boards heads are?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

VideoKid wrote: »
    I'm up for meeting Friday. Wanted to go to the last one but got asked to work at the last minute. How will we know who the boards heads are?

Cardboard heads

We can arrange a meeting point beforehand. we found eachother fairly handy last time!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I've a work doo on friday, if I can make it in for one then I'll do exactly that - but it's unlikely so I won't give you my word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pintoman10

hey guys ill make it down after the connacht match.

• Advertisement

this still on?

Hoping yo head in soon. Got a surprise if dinner fir my birthday so atm I'm tucking into a meal and will be awhile yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pintoman10

Where after? On my way !

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BelgradeGirl

Hello all!

I know no one of you yet, but i hope i will some day. I'm moving to Ireland - Galway soon and this boards are maybe the easiest way to meet new people. So, i'm sorry i'm missing the gathering this weekend, but i'm sure i'll be there for the next one. Have a good time.

Cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Hope it went well! Im not back in Galway till next week but would have joined ye otherwise

Advertisement