Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam papers

• 09-12-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey guys

Doing a Masters and just came to UL this year so not 100% sure of the protocol so figured this would be a good place to ask.

Have an exam in one of my modules this week but it's a brand new module so there's no past papers AND the lecturer, when asked, copy and pasted the very vague "course objectives" into an email. I'm wondering if a sample paper should have been provided or is that just up to the lecturer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

marzabar wrote: »
    Hey guys

Doing a Masters and just came to UL this year so not 100% sure of the protocol so figured this would be a good place to ask.

Have an exam in one of my modules this week but it's a brand new module so there's no past papers AND the lecturer, when asked, copy and pasted the very vague "course objectives" into an email. I'm wondering if a sample paper should have been provided or is that just up to the lecturer?

Its up to the lecture

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

Jester252 wrote: »
    Its up to the lecture

Drat! Thanks anyway

Advertisement