Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65 to Dublin for 8:40am?

• 09-12-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hello

I usually get a lift when commuting from Blessington but tomorrow I need to get the bus and I am wondering if I catch the 65 in the village that leaves Ballyknockin will it have me to Hawkins street for 8:40am or would I need to catch the 6:30am?

Also, do you know what time the 7am 65 from Ballyknockin usually arrives at the village?

I have read on boards catching the bus at 8:20am would leave someone in the city after 10am but I do not think there will be much traffic on the roads just after 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭Doodah7

The 7am from Ballyknockan or the 7.10am from Ballymore will arrive in the village around 7.20am. You should be in town by the required time but it would very much depend on traffic in Terenure/Templeogue...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thanks.

Advertisement