Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic cigarettes

• 09-12-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭

What shops in Limerick supply and sell e-cigarette products?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Thanks.

The tobacco shop on wickham street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Thanks.

Centra on Dock road.
    O'Neills on William Street.
    Gleesons Spar on Henry Street.
    Cahill's on Wickham Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Thanks lads.
    /

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

You are far better off buying online, though. Prices are much cheaper. For instance, they do 10 mg of e-liquid for a tenner, but go to one of the online stores, and the more of it you buy, the cheaper it'll be. For instance, when I bought 10, they go from a default price of 3.50 or whatever down to 2.50 each*. Including shipping thats only 28.50. I got a 510-T from there. They also have some for of e-go, and some other one that I forget its name. Haven't been in Limerick since moving to Cork, though, so not like I can check. All this relates to the Wickham Street one.

Go to the Vaping section on boards and you can post about electronic cigs and get answers to questions you might have.

For the where to buy in the Vaping section of the forum go here: http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056339286

I'm guessing the regular shops only do the disposable ones. They're ok to just test 'em out and see if you like them, but not for something to move to beyond the short term.

Irish Vapers are closed now. They had some good stuff. Have also bought off The Bargain Store and The Best Shop. Got the e-cig I currently use from there. The Biansi Imist. I got the 1100 mAh and it lasts for me about 2 days. Some people on the Vaping forum recommend going the Kanger, but to get specifics on that, I'd recommend going to the Vaping forum and getting advice from people who've been vaping longer than I, or with a broader range of e-cig knowledge. I've been on them 6 months, tried 2 proper e-cigs and about 2 or 3 disposables in my time.

* The one that does the discount for buying more is The Best Shop. It has been a while since I got anything from them, and when I did, it was more clear on the discounts. I just checked to see if it was still in effect, and when I put 10 of the PG it went up to 28.50 instead of 38.50. The particular one that is a tenner in Wickham Street is 3.50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

www.dealextreme.com far cheaper than irish prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 shanno1978

I bought an e cig from a guy in carlow, I was a bit wary about buying from done deal but I said I would give it ago. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't looked back and he sells this juice its from Wales called celtic vapours and its a premium e liquid I got the minty menthol off he him and its delicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I think there is a new walk-in shop after opening in Ellen or Denmark St or down around that area or ask in the e-cig / vaping forum, they are a helpful bunch
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Try this, got mine today, it's now among 'one' off my favourites..... Also Eight Star in the Silver Dekang category.... Will not be beaten on price , and with free shipping wellll nuf said!! I've been using this web shop from the beginning about 10months now, and never had an issue. http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php?products=product&prod_id=315

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Dealz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

The guy opposite Charlie Chaplains, i found really good for information and quality of equipment. His juices are very good as well, some of the ones in other shops just seemed a bit iffy to me.
    Have to say though, i lasted 9 months on e-cigs and then fell of the wagon. It works to an extent, but you are still smoking in a way and its very easy slip back in to smoking real cigs.

Reading Allen Carrs book at the moment in another attempt to give them up, this time without nicotine replacement. Cold Turkey awaits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭jimmyjim11

small shop in middle of crescent SC

Advertisement