Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Interest Relief

Options
  • 09-12-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

as a matter of curiousity how long after applying is Mortgage interest relief applied to ur account...AIB mortgage

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

When was it drawn? It's usually about a month after (i.e. your second mortgage payment). But stand to be corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I got mine with my first payment. it depends when you apply for it.
    AIB actually lodge the money into your account and then take the total due. some other banks just take whats due after MIR.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 s1986coc

Thanks, I applied after my first mortgage repayment last month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sweenball

Has annyone else experienced a delay in getting their mortgae interest relief from KBC for January 2013?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

My TRS hasn't come through yet in 2013, I'm with KBC also. I'll give them a bit though due to the Christmas break but wont forget about it, thats for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Sweenball

Thanks Chris..ye i figured it could be just a post christmas/new year dealy.Am glad its not just me now.Hopefully be rectified soon!

Advertisement