Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

facebook updates of games ive played

Options
  • 09-12-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I don't want it broadcast to other friends of mine on facebook what game applications I am playing.

Basically, I have found out that anytime I play a game such as SongPop it puts updates of what songs I have guessed right etc on the homepage of updates that all my friends on facebook can see.

I especially want to block the updates of scrabble as I don't want to be seen as nerdy or showing off what scores I have achieved.(Not that I'm great at scrabble, I have lost every game I've played so far).

Hope you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

There's a down arrow to the right of your name at the top of the page. Click it, then click Privacy Settings then beside "Ads, Apps and Websites" click "Edit" in there you can configure which apps can or cannot post on your page.

Hope that's what you meant, apologies if I've misunderstood.

Ken

Advertisement