Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

road to riches

Options
  • 09-12-2012 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

right lads my aim is to get to 50-000 euros before next march so well see how it goes starting bank 1-000 on horse racing betting:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭ste2010

right lads my aim is to get to 50-000 euros before next march so well see how it goes starting bank 1-000 on horse racing betting:D
    Best if luck mate but I think the forum your looking for is the challenges one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublin gambler

bet one 1/000 on lexi the princess at 51-25 at 12-40 lingfield monday

bet two

Terre Du Vent
    3-30 fakeham 1000 at 3-2

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

ste2010 wrote: »
    Best if luck mate but I think the forum your looking for is the challenges one
    bet one 1/000 on lexi the princess at 51-25 at 12-40 lingfield monday
    bet two

Terre Du Vent
    3-30 fakeham 1000 at 3-2

Good luck with your log, but are you putting your full bank on bet 1? and if so if it loses how are you funding bet 2

starting with 2k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

This could be a short road .........

alright mate don't have to listen if ya don't want to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

your aim is to get to next march ya wont get to next monday,

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

alright mate don't have to listen if ya don't want to

Luckily for me it's one of my great strengths , NOT LISTINING ,

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

well that was quick....... unlike those two horses

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

2 grand? and you put all of it on 2 horses in the space of 10 minutes in the same day

your either an idiot or just overall a terrible gambler :L infact i wouldnt even call you a gambler cause most gamblers win and lose
    you just lose
    your a loser! :L

alright boys one big bet for Tuesday billybo 2-10 fontwell park looks to be at the right side of the handicap

Tim Vaughan and

R Johnson
    team are going to be hitting top gear comeing into Christmas and at a price of 1-2 its a serious bet 6=000 euros on it

alright boys one big bet for Tuesday billybo 2-10 fontwell park looks to be at the right side of the handicap

Tim Vaughan and

R Johnson
    team are going to be hitting top gear comeing into Christmas and at a price of 1-2 its a serious bet b

Hey want to join a private betting group where a lot of the ELITE gamblers from boards bet on? You're the talk of the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

OP, you're not having much luck, two of your picks would have been cracking lays.

Advertisement