Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank ufirst & Travel discounts

Options
  • 09-12-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

For the Ulster Bank ufirst account, in the benefits (http://www.ulsterbank.ie/documents/r...conditions.pdf) it is stated that offers a 10% discount in:
    Holiday packages, tours and cruises
    Tickets for scheduled airline flights
    Tickets for any chartered airline flights offered to the public
    Tickets for UK based low cost airline flights (excluding Ryanair)*
    Holiday cottages and villas
    Ferry tickets
    Hotel accommodation
    Car hire
    *You can book low cost airline flights through the Travel Service but the 10% discount will not apply.
    I am considering this, as I travel often (every 3 weeks in average), even though it is mostly with Ryanair.

Has anyone tried this service? How are prices of normal flights booked through their agency, compared to buying them on the Internet?

It is explicitly stated that Ryanair is not supported. Is every other airline supported? Aer Lingus, EasyJet, British Airways...

What about hotels? Are prices comparable to booking.com or edreams?

(this was posted in another thread, in the incorrect forum, so it is moved here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Its handy if you are not in a rush. Bookings can take up to 24hrs but i've saved money with them for mainly hotels as i normally try grab a cheap flight etc.

Advertisement