Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamer Pub Quiz

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I was playing chrono trigger last night, and I missed frogs real name as well :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Burkey0

What is the name of the first suit upgrade in Super Metroid?
    Varia Suit, unless that means the first upgrade of them all, which is the Morphing Ball

What is Frog's real name in Chrono Trigger?
    Glenn

What is the name of cat merchant in Secret of Mana?
    Neko

What time is at the big apple?
    3 AM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Well you them all except one it seems

What is the name of the first suit upgrade in Super Metroid?
    Varia Suit

What is Frog's real name in Chrono Trigger?
    Glenn

Who is the secret playable character in Rock N Roll Racing?
    Olaf

What is the name of cat merchant in Secret of Mana?
    Neko

What time is at the big apple?
    That last one was probably an arcade game first rather than snes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Who were the corporate sponsors for:

1. Zool

2. Super Frog

3. Robocod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    3. Robocod

Used to love that game on the Mega Drive. That was James Pond 2 yeah?

Fairly sure it was McVities. They used to have Penguins from the Penguin Buscuits :)

Edit:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

1. Zool

7up

Actually no that was coolspot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Niska

Who were the corporate sponsors for:

1. Zool

That was Chupa Chups. Never had the game. but played through the demo several hundred ties...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

In what arcade/console game did giants, such as Geon and Astro Guy fight in large cites for dominance...

Bonus : was the game relased first in arcades or console? And which console got it first?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Was it King of the Monsters?

Pretty sure it was an Arcade port first with a Neo Geo AES port later?

Was it King of the Monsters?

Pretty sure it was an Arcade port first with a Neo Geo AES port later?

Yup, except was neo geo first, then ported to the arcade( being a modded neo geo) version, played that game alot when i was younger, miss my neogeo now :(

• Advertisement

Another mass effect question : How do you save mordin in mass effect 3? ( as in what steps are required to do so)

Yup, except was neo geo first, then ported to the arcade( being a modded neo geo) version, played that game alot when i was younger, miss my neogeo now :(

You sure about that? Pretty sure it was Neo Geo MVS first (the arcade system).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Another mass effect question : How do you save mordin in mass effect 3? ( as in what steps are required to do so)

Short answer, Renegade
    you screw over the krogan thereby committing genocide of the entire krogan race, also if wrex is alive he figures it out and guns for you, you lose wrex, you lose the krogans as an asset and effectively doom them to a thousand year extinction, if the reapers dont do it first..
    Mordin is a legend, but he's not worth doing that for!

Paragon
    you tell Mordin, Eve and either Wrex or Wreav about the dalatras's offer and her knowledge of tower thingies being previously sabotaged to prevent something like a cure being introduced. Mordin already knows this, and proceeds to fix the sabotage anyway, thereby saving the Krogan and dooming Mordin.

Honestly, toughest choice I've had to make in a game ever! Even worse than Tali and Legion.

You sure about that? Pretty sure it was Neo Geo MVS first (the arcade system).

I could be wrong, but i definatly had it before it showed up in arcades here

I could be wrong, but i definatly had it before it showed up in arcades here

Well it came out in 1991 and the only info I can find says it was an arcade game first.

Short answer, Renegade
    you screw over the krogan thereby committing genocide of the entire krogan race, also if wrex is alive he figures it out and guns for you, you lose wrex, you lose the krogans as an asset and effectively doom them to a thousand year extinction, if the reapers dont do it first..
    Mordin is a legend, but he's not worth doing that for!

Theres more to it than that :P

Advertisement