Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embroidered Christmas stockings

Options
  • 09-12-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where i can get Christmas stockings with embroidered names in Dublin?

Last year there was a guy doing them in nutgrove shopping centre but he's not there this year. I'm looking to get one that matches what we already have.

I'm looking for a plain red stocking with a fluffy/furry white trim around the top.

Thanks.
    N.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Pavilions in Swords :) There's a stand on the ground floor near the escalators, and they'll embroider names on stockings, dressing gowns, baby blankets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

WowWee.ie sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

There's a stall in the Ilac centre too as far as I know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi,

Anyone know where i can get Christmas stockings with embroidered names in Dublin?

Last year there was a guy doing them in nutgrove shopping centre but he's not there this year. I'm looking to get one that matches what we already have.

I'm looking for a plain red stocking with a fluffy/furry white trim around the top.

Thanks.
    N.

Tayto Park Christmass Market.:)

Also Pavillions Shopping Centre and The Ilac Centre too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Thanks Guys, I'll try those places out.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement