Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gael Lords' Wasteland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

well actually i can only be on for about hour myself summut has come up in RL
    But i will give an intro to those interested at 8pm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

We had a pretty fun event earlier tonight. We put an A-10 and an Abrams at the north east airfield & had all the admins defending it. Some guys had some ingenious ways of getting to the plane.

Two guys attached a bunker to a land rover & a guy got on the ladder of it and they drove down. They did die but it was class. Eventually a guy got into the hanger that had the abrams & drove off and a guy snook up and got the A-10 and after a bit of a drive around the forest he managed to take off.

We'll hopefully be having different events like this every week.

I would also suggest to get and install JSRS, because an A-10 shooting its guns is the greatest sound ever!!

ok guys our server is practically full everyday from afternoon onwards. I have heli's respawn got c130 in there too with halo jump and you can shove light vehicles inside it and you can halo jump out of the chinook too. anything you will like to see drop me a pm or post on our forum.

this friday i'm also gonna host the fugitives mission this friday at 8pm gmt hope the regulars can make it.

http://gaellords.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17

Will have a new Quick Clips video uploaded soon of some of the action that's gone on in recent weeks. Will hopefully have another one done tomorrow of a Cap Golovo blockade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

ktulu123 wrote: »

Wasn't sure about getting ARMA 2 with the DayZ stand alone coming out soon, but watching the video swung me. Gonna download combined ops today and get the hang of the single player and hopefully jump online for a few games over the next few days.
    Well done on the server lads , sounds like there's a fair bit of work going into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just bought the Arma II pack, with all the DLC.

Had Arma II seperately but figured ****it I'd buy them all together. Was a big fan of the game, unfortunately playing PLayervsAI in multiplayer wasn't great.

I'll hit this **** up for sure

TheDoc wrote: »
    Just bought the Arma II pack, with all the DLC.

Had Arma II seperately but figured ****it I'd buy them all together. Was a big fan of the game, unfortunately playing PLayervsAI in multiplayer wasn't great.

I'll hit this **** up for sure

have you played domination? thats loads of fun!!

and our wasteland server is ranked 26th!!!!!!
    b_560_95_1.png

New video of one of the events we have on the server:

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

awesome vids, ktulu :)

and fhrope commenting, thats badass!

• Advertisement

Cheers bro! When you coming back?

Back on the 11th of Jan.

We gotta get Fhrope and the lads on, that would be hilarious! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Played a bit on the server yesterday lads. Great job! I know how I'll be spending my afternoon anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

About 30 people playing the Domination server for the last few hours.
    Great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Going to hold off on Arma until SA comes out for Dayz,too many games to get through before sinking hours and hours into arma again.

Fair play to you's though,seems to be doing really well.

Server event starting on our wasteland server soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Server event starting on our wasteland server soon

lets never ever EVER !!!!!!!!!!! do it at that castle again died at least 20 times to nothing but the glitch ruins , still good craic though and managed my longest ever kill of 1600 Meters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

lets never ever EVER !!!!!!!!!!! do it at that castle again died at least 20 times to nothing but the glitch ruins , still good craic though and managed my longest ever kill of 1600 Meters :D

Damn straight!

We updated the server today with new vehicles, new weapons, No thermal weapons & more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

_vti wrote: »
    We gotta get Fhrope and the lads on, that would be hilarious! :D
    Not sure about that. At first I thought it would be a good idea, but cue hundreds of hackers if one of them joined.

• Advertisement

Hm true. It'd just be nice to appear in one of their vids, aside from Scratch on about some crazy **** he's prone to yapping on about ;)

Hm true. It'd just be nice to appear in one of their vids, aside from Scratch on about some crazy **** he's prone to yapping on about ;)
    Hey, I got my few minutes of fame on one of Fhrope's videos, I'm happy :D

I only discuss the important topics that Frope's viewers needs to learn about!

I only discuss the important topics that Frope's viewers needs to learn about!

Why does my head hurt then? lol

It's only 3 days after New Years Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

I'm going to have to hop on for a bit of Wasteland at some point soon. Haven't played it at all and would like to play Lav's mission as well since I actually have some free time on my hands now. Is Lav's mission going to be running tomorrow night?

New video, a short one for me :P

Our Namalsk server is online!
    You can search for "Gaellords.com DayZ Namalsk" or connect directly: 88.198.53.215:2310.

Namalsk is much harsher than Chernarus. The cold, the scarcity of supplies and the relative abundance of weapons make for a far more lethal world.
    There could be a few new surprises too.

Our Namalsk server is online!
    You can search for "Gaellords.com DayZ Namalsk" or connect directly: 88.198.53.215:2310.

Namalsk is much harsher than Chernarus. The cold, the scarcity of supplies and the relative abundance of weapons make for a far more lethal world.
    There could be a few new surprises too.
    Yes, after much pain and heartache, the server is finally up. So join up and get your character created! But watch out for the blood suckers :p

b_560_95_1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Can't seem to find it on day z commander ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement