Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There is Free Mp4 Video Editor Like Windows Movie Maker

Options
  • 10-12-2012 12:21am

Is There is Free Mp4 Video Editor Like Windows Movie Maker just as easy to use for cut and past simple edits and export Videos in HD & SD

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Cineform?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

you could try Virtual dub or Virtual Edit. I have ever used the Virtual dub, it's a powerful freeware video editor with lots of features, including a choice of compression codecs, splitting, addition of audio tracks. Think it can help you to cut and do some simple editings.
    But if you want to convert the HD videos to HD&SD videos, then a video converter is what you need, just turn to aneesoft have a try, which I got and do nice work for me so far.
    BTW, it's not freeware, but I got it free from giveawayoftheday.com, maybe you could get one similar from GOTD too :D

Advertisement