Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 10-12-2012 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone selling a .223 for foxing? have about 500 to spend, may stretch a little on that, prefer if it had a scope and bipod, moderator not essential.

Cheers

WF

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

cz 527 bipod,burris scope, mod the lot for 900 quid..

serious piece of gear to get you up and going..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

Stevens .223 800€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Bit dear for me,! thanks anyway.

bump

Im telling you outright.. You'll be better off gettin a few bob and going for the package.. it'll save you funds in the long run..

Throw an offer at this.. amazing accurate rifle.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81685308

• Advertisement

alot of dosh to get together. I was hoping to go 600 or 700 at a push.

alot of dosh to get together. I was hoping to go 600 or 700 at a push.

well.. you might get a remi 700 for round 700 but the cz will out shoot it all day!

No any remis around?

No any remis around?

Na.. I'm a tikka/sako snob :D:D

Get onto Dave Mulvihill .. If there are cheap guns to be had he is the man to have em..

'hdz

Advertisement