Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help with this.

• 10-12-2012 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

don't know if i need some javascripting or just css, the idea of the webpage is to have 4 boxes in the center each related to a different service that the business offers however i was wondering instead of linking them to different pages can it just reveal more content on the main page for the website?

To do it this way i will need to ensure that the divs stay visable even if the mouse wanders off them so was wondering would anyone know a good source for doing this type of effect.

thanks
    ev

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

You can use Javascript, or even better some JQuery to sort this out (You can add effects to the JQuery easily enough).

This should do the job: http://papermashup.com/simple-jquery-showhide-div/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Brilliant thank you so much!

sorry another question though i have to apply this to four seperate areas on the page and when i click one all of them appear how can i stop that happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Sorry last question on this. I got the toggle working but now they wont close if i click it it toggles itsself back open if you get me?

Advertisement