Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

torque wrench

Options
  • 10-12-2012 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

just got my base and mounts fitted and setup for the gun the way i like them and im just wondering is their anyone in dublin who has a torque wrench i can use to torque the screws to the right torque setting?

thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

just got my base and mounts fitted and setup for the gun the way i like them and im just wondering is their anyone in dublin who has a torque wrench i can use to torque the screws to the right torque setting?

thanks

What torque do you need? My torque wrench can do 2-10Nm. Depending on timing I might be able to meet you in town at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

the rings are 15 inch/lbs
    the ring bases are 65 inch/lbs
    and 25 inch/lbs for the picatinny mount

the rings are 15 inch/lbs
    the ring bases are 65 inch/lbs
    and 25 inch/lbs for the picatinny mount

15 inch pounds is about 1.7Nm. My torque wrench doesn't go that low. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

no problem that was the lowest recommended torque it say anywhere from 15-18 inch/lbs

no problem that was the lowest recommended torque it say anywhere from 15-18 inch/lbs

Ah right. If you're happy with 18 inch pounds then mine can do it.

Drop me a PM with details of when you'll be in town and I'll see if I'm available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement