Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE 13 XBOX PS3 €28.99

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

arrrgh already bought it for €50 :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Got this off Amazon during the Black Friday week for 32. Got is for Christmas so not too put out by the €3 loss but still great price for anyone looking for it if it can be guaranteed to get to you for Christmas if that's the reason for getting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

dave1982 wrote: »

not really free delivery, as they factor it into their rediculous "exchange rate".
    They're selling it for £19.99 to UK buyers, which is approx €25.50, so in reality you're paying €3.50 for delivery.

btw Amazon are selling it for £19.99, so if you're buying anything else off them to make up the £25 for free delivery, then even with the 3% extra VAT they have to add you'd be getting the game for €26
    BroLo wrote: »
    but still great price for anyone looking for it if it can be guaranteed to get to you for Christmas if that's the reason for getting it.

I wouldnt trust Play to get it here for crimbo, even at the best of times they're one of the slower ones for delivery.

Just thought I'd update this, available now for ~€23 (£17.99) (PS3) now from Amazon.co.uk. Free shipping if you use Parcel Motel or have something else cheap to bring it over £25.

It's still £19.99 for 360.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0087BTV72/ (PS3)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0087BTVUY/ (XBox 360)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

22.99 in Argos now. Went to but it at weekend in there for 48.99 but it was out of stock luckily

• Advertisement

Looks like the game isn't selling well? Raging I bought it in the Amazon lightening deals during black Friday week for 30 odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Wow, it's going pretty cheap considering its only out a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Maggiesims

Argos have ps3 and xbox w13 for 22.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

Maggiesims wrote: »
    Argos have ps3 and xbox w13 for 22.99.

not too much stock available but I have managed to reserve one in dundrum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Lads it's 22.99 in Argos meaning you could get it in a half hour.

Haven't played a wrestling game in years but used to play them obsessively, really tempted to get this for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

km79 wrote: »
    22.99 in Argos now. Went to but it at weekend in there for 48.99 but it was out of stock luckily

Thanks mate. But crap. My local Argos seems to be out of stock. Even the two in town say out of stock.

Looking to buy this as a christmas present for someone. really hope they don't learn that its reduced in price now. As I know they'd buy it themselves. But seeing as how Argos dropped the price, surely GameStop, Smyths and HMV will follow. Blah!

In many ways I really wish this just dropped in price with only a few days to Christmas :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Great stuff... just reserved a copy from my local Argos. Nice stocking filler for junior.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Ah balls got it for my son in amazon black friday too :( Any other ps3 games gone down?

Advertisement