Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bergenia Lunar Glow

Options
  • 10-12-2012 10:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

I just got 2 of these plants for a present and there are very little instructions on them. Does anyone know where you keep them? Is this too cold for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

CaraMay wrote: »
    I just got 2 of these plants for a present and there are very little instructions on them. Does anyone know where you keep them? Is this too cold for them?
    They tolerate shade so if you have a shady spot in garden plant them together about a foot or so apart. Will have nice flowers in spring.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

They are still potted and ground here is rock hard. How should I manage them til I pot them? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

just put aside, outside, till ready to plant. they will be fine as they will be practically dormant.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,462 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I like berginias. Slugs like berginias too, not to eat, to hide under!

Advertisement