Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso capsules Dublin

• 10-12-2012 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Are they only available in BT ? The website just lists BT.

The Nespresso App lists several "boutiques" in Dublin, as distinct form "Retailers" like DID. Does boutique mean they also sell capsules?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Nope. It's only Brown Thomas that sells the capsules. You can order online, over the phone or via their app, but you can't get them over the counter anywhere other than Brown Thomas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How much do they charge online for a pack ? I'm presently paying equivalent of 5.50. I'm giving a Latissma as a Xmas gift, so just wondering if I should bring a lot of capsules or were they equally priced.

smurfjed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

smurfjed wrote: »
    How much do they charge online for a pack ? I'm presently paying equivalent of 5.50. I'm giving a Latissma as a Xmas gift, so just wondering if I should bring a lot of capsules or were they equally priced.

smurfjed

Seems to vary from 38 to 42 cents per capsule. 10 per pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I queued like a chump in BTs for capsules recently, because it's the only place they sell them it's always busy and because the staff take forever the wait was half an hour!!

When I got to the till and bought 12 tubes the woman told me that for the month of Dec online shipping is free when you buy 10, as opposed to the usual 20 - I wished they'd had a sign at the beginning fo the queue though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I find it easiest to order them online from the Nespresso Club. Free shipping for Christmas of orders over 200 capsules.

They will be delivered to me at work Tues or Wed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

spurious wrote: »
    I find it easiest to order them online from the Nespresso Club. Free shipping for Christmas of orders over 200 capsules.

They will be delivered to me at work Tues or Wed.

As far as I know, I think its always free for orders more than 200 capsules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Has anyone tried to get a white milk frothier? It seems that they are out of stock everywhere, including most websites... I'm in the Middle East & am waiting in anticipation to get the last one from the Nespresso Club.

BTW, the club here doesn't have a website & the machines cost nearly double what they do in Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

can you get them in Kildare outlet?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jccf2003

Hi, the capsules are not in the Kitchen shop in Kildare Village (I was there on Sat), just the machines. Online orders take 3-4 days for the free shipping option.
    Hope that helps (though I'm sure you were hoping there were there!)

Wonder how many people got them today and thinkin, mmmmm considering they taste so good, how am I gonna last when my sample pack is gone till the new order arrives! Grrrrr!!!!!

• Advertisement

Anyone have any idea what time BT in Dublin opens tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I was buying fifteen boxes of capsules in BT's recently and was told if I bought thirty boxes I would get a free aerochino. No brainer to me, bought the thirty!

I couldnt find any info on the deal online but it may still be offered when buying in BT's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I got an email about the free areoccino at the start December. I said it to my sister and she tried to order the 400 but didn't come up on her account. I ordered mine, got the capsules a couple of weeks ago and the aero last night. Great offer considering its €70 to buy.

Nespresso_zpsde7d314e.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Chong wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in a cut price one of these? PM me

I'm interested in one... how much is it for a capsule of the limited edition coconut flavour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Anyone tried http://www.allaboutpods.ie?

Bought the other half a machine for Christmas and I'm wondering how their coffee compares since they're only around the corner from me here in Clontarf. If no-one's tried them yet I'll get a selection box of their stuff and post up our views on them...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Got a Nespresso for Christmas, what's the best/most reasonable site to get the capsules? Or is it the same to get them in BT's? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Will BT sell you capsules over the counter without your divulging your phone number or email address? Had my bi-monthly argument with local Nepresso agent, he hates the idea that i wont give him personal information and states that this is Nepresso policy.

Smurfjed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

smurfjed wrote: »
    Will BT sell you capsules over the counter without your divulging your phone number or email address? Had my bi-monthly argument with local Nepresso agent, he hates the idea that i wont give him personal information and states that this is Nepresso policy.

Smurfjed

Yes. It's pretty easy to make up a phone number or email address if you want to avoid the argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just give the nespresso rep the main phone number for BT and ipreferfreshlyground@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Sotirios

Are they available in BT2 per chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

The pods (official) are only available in BT Dublin and Cork (mad I know when you compare it to the UK).

You can also purchase on the Nespresso website with free delivery if you order over 200 capsules (I think). No difference in price but for me it saves me the hassle of Grafton St and then the general pretentiousness of BTs!

I have tried the non patent pods and the ones I got were much of a muchness and not that much cheaper (picked them up in Ardkeen supermarket last summer)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is it true I can only have these delivered to a business address when buying from bt?. Friend said they come from liverpool but must be a business address.

is it cheaper to buy from nespresso directly and will they ship to a home address?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

If you're getting them delivered, why not just order straight from nespresso.ie? Free delivery for 200 caps

There's now a shop on South Anne St. if you have registered with them (I have the key fob) you can self-serve for all the pod goodness that you can imagine. It's very high-tech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

uberalex wrote: »
    If you're getting them delivered, why not just order straight from nespresso.ie? Free delivery for 200 caps

There's now a shop on South Anne St. if you have registered with them (I have the key fob) you can self-serve for all the pod goodness that you can imagine. It's very high-tech.

You can't use the self service thing if you are using free credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

uberalex wrote: »
    There's now a shop on South Anne St.

Duke Street actually (the next one down). Opposite M&S side entrance.

Very nice setup in there actually, and no queues!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

Mr E wrote: »
    Duke Street actually (the next one down). Opposite M&S side entrance.

Very nice setup in there actually, and no queues!

Sorry, you are right.

Advertisement