Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ghd price in Dublin

Options
  • 10-12-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone know where one could get a ghd in Dublin at a good price?? I was hoping to spend around the 100 euro mark!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

Hi not sure if this info is any good to ya but if you have a salon services close by sometimes they have VAT free days on,if ya know a hairdresser with a loyalty card she/he could pick it up for you VAT free. Works out a good bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

audi02 wrote: »
    Hi not sure if this info is any good to ya but if you have a salon services close by sometimes they have VAT free days on,if ya know a hairdresser with a loyalty card she/he could pick it up for you VAT free. Works out a good bit cheaper.

Agreed with this, my wife just brought one for €95 from her local salon, good price, from €95 upwards (but in studio5 in enniscorthy), but go in too your local saloon in dublin ,see whats on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

I saw this advertised on facebook - but this a local place I know of. Only €99 - and they have online sales too so it seems. http://www.millies.ie/Products/GHD-IV-Styler---Best-Seller__4536.aspx

Advertisement