Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Double Week Payment?

Options
  • 10-12-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Well!:)
    I'm on a full time FAS course currently paying €192 a week every Friday and I'm just wondering does anybody know if I will receive my double week pay THIS Friday the 14th of December or next Friday the 21st of December?

People are saying it's the 14th due to the 21st being too late as it's very close to Christmas etc...?

Thank you!

Comments

For most people I know it's usually a double payment for the 2nd last payment before Christmas, then single payment, then none for the week between Christmas and NY, but I know one person last year who just got the double week a couple of days before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Maher1223

So that would mean I'd get €384 on Friday this week.. (the 14th) then normal pay next week.. (the 21st) and nothing the following week?

Seems a bit up in the air! I'd rather the double week to be closer to Christmas as my rent needs to be paid and it'll be hard to keep €100 for 3 weeks!

Advertisement