If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Homeshare

Options
  • 10-12-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi, are you stocking any of the Sony Homeshare products? I can't find any using the search option on the website.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi, are you stocking any of the Sony Homeshare products? I can't find any using the search option on the website.

LittleRedSpot,

not at the moment - but we do stock a range of similar products which are more established such as the Sonos Play 3 and Play 5 Systems or the eexcellent Altec Lancing 5000 which is amazing value at just £149.95
    showimage.php?image=309995.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

- or if you want some serious quality - the Denon Cocoon dock / streamers..

l_COCOON5_WHITE_FRONT_CLOSED_EB_RGB.png

Keep us posted if we can assist or if any of the above could fit the bill?

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Thanks for the reply. They both look good particularly the price on the Altec Lansing. The problem is I don't use Apple products, which they seem to be exclusively for.

Is there any other internet radio standalone units you'd recommend?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the reply. They both look good particularly the price on the Altec Lansing. The problem is I don't use Apple products, which they seem to be exclusively for.

Is there any other internet radio standalone units you'd recommend?

This new Pioneer at £199.95 does pretty much everything! (assuming of course that you have a source device that you have a radio app on of course!!)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipod-iphone-speakers-docks/pioneer/xw-sma1/pion-xw-sma1

If its jusy a pure internet radio - with good quality and good audio - I'd recommend the Q2 at just £69.95 / €89.99:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/internet-dab-radio/q2/internet-radio/q2-internet-radio-pi
    showimage.php?image=310435.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260
    (and don't worry we have it in sensible colours as well!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.