Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses- London 7th & 8th June, Glasgow 15th June 2013

Options
  • 10-12-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Just managed to bag myself a couple of tickets for the Finsbury Park, London gig on Saturday 8th June. £133 for two, little more than I wanted to pay but had no option but to select UPS registered delivery for £13.50 as tickets are being distributed by the promoter and not by ticketmaster as was the case for Heaton Park.

Anybody else heading over to any of these gigs? Saw them 3 times last summer at Heaton Park, Phoenix Park and Tennents Vital. Each gig was outstanding in its own way. Manchester was obviously amazing for atmosphere and stage set-up but must say I thought the performance at Tennents Vital was fantastic. Probably due to less pressure and having the benefit of a number of large gigs under the belt.

Really looking forward to next June. Also hoping for a mix of some new material with the obvious classics thrown in aswell!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

Going to finsbury pk too.Prob go to glasgow too if they dont do an irish date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

aflib wrote: »
    Going to finsbury pk too.Prob go to glasgow too if they dont do an irish date.

You heading to the Friday or Saturday in London? Should be great gigs. I was hoping to get to Glasgow aswell but herself has picked up tickets for Slane (15th June) so might have to miss Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

Going the friday.Cant wait

Advertisement