Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Haven Equestrian Centre - Saggart

Options
  • 10-12-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Anyone know the exact location for this livery yard? Facilities etc. look great but website doesnt give directions to where it is exactly.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Do you know where Coolmine Equestrian is? Its up past there - lovely place but I'd be careful in the winter if you dont have a 4x4 its waaaaaaay up and the roads are treacherous on a good day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 starpixie72

thanks Silverfox, I dont have a 4x4 so may prove tricky getting there if its that far up :eek:. I was looking for somewhere south county dublin for full livery, Newhaven looked great with the x-country course, direct access to forests etc. Will have to keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Know the feeling, Im just moving mine at the moment!! Im moving to Brooke Lodge, doing DIY but they're fed and turned out in the morning and then brought back in in the afternoon so all you have to do is muck out, and they have indoor/outdoor xc as well so pretty excited about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

OOHH I adore their indoor - good luck with the move:)

QUOTE=silverfox88;82234230]Know the feeling, Im just moving mine at the moment!! Im moving to Brooke Lodge, doing DIY but they're fed and turned out in the morning and then brought back in in the afternoon so all you have to do is muck out, and they have indoor/outdoor xc as well so pretty excited about it![/QUOTE]

Advertisement