If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales

Options
  • 10-12-2012 1:49pm

Will you been doing a sale in Jan?
    hoping to have room on the credit card for a pair of floor standers !

Any views on the Tannoy v4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

+1

For once I am stumped on what I would like for Christmas so some deals that I can point my wife in the direction of would be great :D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

urbanledge wrote: »
    Will you been doing a sale in Jan?
    hoping to have room on the credit card for a pair of floor standers !

Any views on the Tannoy v4?

Guys,

yes we only have one sale each year and it starts on the 26th December.

As yet I don't have any firm details of what's featuring and normally it's not released until 24th December...

-on the V4 issue don't think that they will be further reduced - but I'm sure we will have a floorstander offer to tempt you..;)

Keep me posted if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Waiting for a Christmas sales:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

any end of year clear out for open box units or sales planned guys?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

I've merged these two queries.

The Richersounds sale has started in store today (see www.richersounds.co.uk for details) and so the guys are likely to be busy with understandable consequences for response time on the forum. If your query is urgent you might like to contact RS directly - phone numbers etc can be found here www.richersounds.ie.

I'm closing this thread.

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.