Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with construction and planning forum?

Options
  • 10-12-2012 3:48pm
    Subscribers Posts: 41,596 ✭✭✭✭

hey all,

i get the message (attached below) whenever i log into the Construction and planning forum from my favourites today.

is there a problem with it? the forum is eerily quite today as well, just wondering if it goes beyond my account log in ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Subscribers Posts: 41,596 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

the link you just posted is fine.

what is happening is if i clear everything in my firefox history (cookies. cache etc) and i log back in, i get the screen as linked above.

Its not a biggie at all and maybe the forum is just quite today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It looks more like it's the days pruning values in the query string that it's choking on. I'll get the devs to give a more specific answer.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,596 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Spear wrote: »
    It looks more like it's the days pruning values in the query string that it's choking on. I'll get the devs to give a more specific answer.

ive no idea what that means, but thanks :D

its not a big issue, i can access the forum no problem after that page, i was just wondering if the lack of activity on it today was down to some technical issue?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement