Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Eve] YaY presents ^_^

• 10-12-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

EVE Presents

I hope they're giving us snowball launchers again, they were so much fun and drove sentry guns nutz! heh heh heh :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I re-subbed last year just for the gifts, I may do so again. I'm such the whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

I bet its just hats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

First pressie was a snowball launcher, 2nd a bunch of random items which included a faction probing frig ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I think that I still have some melted snowballs from a few years ago, must dig them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

D wrote: »
    I think that I still have some melted snowballs from a few years ago, must dig them out.

So do I, unfortunately they're not usable

• Advertisement
Advertisement