Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 in HMV?

Options
  • 10-12-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi this might be a long shot but does anyone know the price of the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3 in HMV? or other irish shops? Ive tried ringing them several times on different days and no answer, and am living too far away to go check, if someone knows please tell me :) The closer the shop to waterdord the better and anything less than €50 at this point is a bargain for me :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi this might be a long shot but does anyone know the price of the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3 in HMV? or other irish shop
    s? Ive tried ringing them several times on different days and no answer, and am living too far away to go check, if someone knows please tell me :)

E35 in gamestop in the square. No time to check other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

F1ngers wrote: »

Really? Its just released. The whole trilogy for 35?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

is it €35 in all gamestops for ps3 version? new or used?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Damien360

is it €35 in all gamestops for ps3 version? new or used?

No. Newbridge Gamestop is €55 for PS3 version. I was looking at this game also but cash is tight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Really? Its just released. The whole trilogy for 35?

Sorry, mis-read your post. Was for ME3, not the trilogy.

• Advertisement

Damien360 wrote: »
    No. Newbridge Gamestop is €55 for PS3 version. I was looking at this game also but cash is tight.

Know what ya mean, still tempting at that price though :)
    Sorry, mis-read your post. Was for ME3, not the trilogy.

Ah right no worries, was thinking €35 was too good to be true for it

Just found out its €60 in gamestop waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Is it in the trade 3 games and pay €3 deal. If yes you can get three games for €15 each and use them there by getting it for €48.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I got the last copy yesterday in Gamestop Stephen's Green, they said they only got 6 in! It was €60.

No regrets, played the first one for 5 and a half hours last night and got to sleep around 4! Really wish I didn't have shít to do today so I can get stuck in again.

qz wrote: »
    I got the last copy yesterday in Gamestop Stephen's Green, they said they only got 6 in! It was €60.

No regrets, played the first one for 5 and a half hours last night and got to sleep around 4! Really wish I didn't have shít to do today so I can get stuck in again.

Know what ya mean best series ive ever played, have only played Mass Effect 2 so far as i then heard this was coming out

I ordered a copy with amazon.co.uk the other day when it was out of stock and works out about €50 but today they emailed me saying it was back in stock, yet looked at there site and its sold out again! my dispatch day is for tommorow or friday now instead of after christmas as it was before, so fingers crossed it went through, if its not dispatched by friday i may start looking elsewhere eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Having your girlfriend working in gamestop has its perks. My copy should be safe in store for xmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement