Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners

Options
  • 10-12-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a good site for making up web banners for FREE

I have tried to do it myself on a few sites that I have found however I either cannot save it or the image will have somekind of stamp on it (name of site that it was created on) rendering it useless

Any suggests would be most welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

What kind of banners?

Would you consider learning to create your own? Relatively easy when you practice. If you don't have Photoshop you could use Gimp or Paint.net which are both free. Paint.net is extremely user friendly; Just follow a few tutorials with pngs, layers, typography and colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Alternatively, use something like a free stock site to get the banners and edit them to your desire. I find the following site great for everything:

http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=search&txt=banners&w=1&x=0&y=0

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Thanks Deliverance - I would be very much open to learning how to create my own as anything I have had done previously has had a nice little charge attached to it.

I am hoping to make up static banners in varying sizes

The contents of the banners dont need to be particularly complex I just want them to appear nice and crisp.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭unseenfootage

http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php

Google is your friend. Search for - Online Web Banner Creator.

• Advertisement
Advertisement