Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernating or dead??

Options
  • 10-12-2012 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

I changed the water in beebops tank at the weekend and he's been in responsive since??

I don't want to inter him if he is still alive?

I have read conflicting reports on whether turtles hibernate??

Pic attached:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

I changed the water in beebops tank at the weekend and he's been in responsive since??

I don't want to inter him if he is still alive?

I have read conflicting reports on whether turtles hibernate??

Pic attached:

move him and you will know , and if the water was too cold , you aint gona get much movement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

antocann wrote: »

move him and you will know , and if the water was too cold , you aint gona get much movement

: (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

My terrapin use to do this after a water change but once the water warmed up he'd be fine :) I had another one 6 years 2 outdoors and she died while out basking in the sun by the pond in the summer :-( but she was big when we got her and her age was unknown :-( she was huge

Advertisement