Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Hospital to Temple Street hosptal bus link?

• 10-12-2012 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

I have to take someone to Letterkenny on Wednesday morning to catch the 5.30am Bus Eireann coach to Dublin for an appointment at Temple Street at 11.30.

I don't mind doing it, but I'm hearing rumours of snow for Wednesday, and I'm not keen on driving through snow before the gritters are out.:o

Does anyone know if Marleys still do the hospital run from Letterkenny on a daily basis, and if so, what time they leave Letterkenny, and arrive in Dublin?

Also, do they need to book a seat in advance?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,212 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry Noreen, no idea myself but if its any help Marleys phone number is : (074)9133333. Easy one to remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Noreen1 wrote: »
    I have to take someone to Letterkenny on Wednesday morning to catch the 5.30am Bus Eireann coach to Dublin for an appointment at Temple Street at 11.30.

I don't mind doing it, but I'm hearing rumours of snow for Wednesday, and I'm not keen on driving through snow before the gritters are out.:o

Does anyone know if Marleys still do the hospital run from Letterkenny on a daily basis, and if so, what time they leave Letterkenny, and arrive in Dublin?

Also, do they need to book a seat in advance?

Thanks.

This may help as well http://www.inishowen.ie/transport/rural-transport-scheldules/letterkenny-to-inishowen/ there are numbers on this link as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Thanks, folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭overshoot

worst case temple street is very close to bus aras, a taxi would be less than 10e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Kinzig

Marleys dont run the bus anymore since the government cut the subsidies on this afaik...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I'll just have to hope for no snow in the morning, then - or else hope the gritters are out early.

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement