Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 16 Match Reports

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ehh... 2 match reports for Jags vs Patriots this week as I had to play the game twice.

First game vs Dave:

Dave came out and crafted a beautiful drive, almost flawless, and took a 7-0. Madden then decided to poo on him. From the kickoff I ran it back. Then came the picks, MJD rolling for TD's and such, Jeremey Mincey the all time NFL Season Sacks record holder had added 4 to his tally... 45-7 up with 5mins left and the Madden servers drop. Don't think either of us were at fault, Madden just got tired I guess. But I was very frustrated as I wanted the XP the sacks, picks and TD's would have given my guys.

2nd game vs CPU:

Tom Brady had much more success, but I still carved out a 31-14 win. MJD did his thang. Boring as hell.

Unlucky Dave, I'll try beat Heli to give you a playoff chance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well that is it. Beat the jags and I'm in the play offs. Lose and it's an early bath.

Not going to be easy in the slightest, Dave book your plane tickets..

Advertisement