Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business and Economics Textbooks?

• 10-12-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me what the best Economics and Business textbooks are please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Honestly, I had one of the economics books (not too sure of the name), but I didn't find it helpful at all. Some parts were fairly good I have to say, but other parts went into far too much detail. Unnecessary detail.
    I bought the revise wise for economics and I find it really handy. It seems to have everything needed for the course, the book isn't too long either. The points are fairly clear and concise, and you get some exam questions answered at each chapter which I find helpful. But on a textbook, I don't know what to recommend yeah. :P

Advertisement