Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System Upgrade

Options
  • 10-12-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I live in a four bed detached (with an extended sun room) in Dublin, requiring a system upgrade as the old system has not been in use for many years and does not work. There are three entrance doors around the house, and of course the usual windows.

What is the current thinking in regards effective security solutions.

I will of course be using a licensed installer. Do fellow boards members have any advice on installation.

Also is there a reasonable price range I should be expecting for labour and system costs.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

H D wrote: »
    I live in a four bed detached (with an extended sun room) in Dublin, requiring a system upgrade as the old system has not been in use for many years and does not work. There are three entrance doors around the house, and of course the usual windows.

What is the current thinking in regards effective security solutions.

I will of course be using a licensed installer. Do fellow boards members have any advice on installation.

Also is there a reasonable price range I should be expecting for labour and system costs.

thanks

For a wired upgrade either of the two control panels here would be a good choice. Price wise anything from €400 up depending on what needs to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 H D

thank you for the response.

as usual boards members are A++ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

H D wrote: »
    thank you for the response.

as usual boards members are A++ :D

And always happy to help :D

Advertisement