Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker on a Tablet

Options
  • 10-12-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone here play Poker on a tablet. Is this possible. Or an iphone / pad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MoogPoo

i have pokerstars and 888 on my nexus 7. pokerstars works very well, multitabling and everything. theres an app in android store which is a play money version but you can get the real money version on their website. Dunno about apple stuff though. I think you can anyway, I remember watchin poker on tv once and seeing pros playing on ipad.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭kk09

MoogPoo wrote: »
    i have pokerstars and 888 on my nexus 7. pokerstars works very well, multitabling and everything. theres an app in android store which is a play money version but you can get the real money version on their website. Dunno about apple stuff though. I think you can anyway, I remember watchin poker on tv once and seeing pros playing on ipad.

That is exactly what I was thinking of getting. Nexus 7.
    Suppose they will all follow then on Android soon enough. Starting the have accounts all over the place. Any time I start playing in one place end up moving for some reason or another. Not with 888 or pokerstars as yet. Any others?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

Pokerstars have an IOS app

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

I have it on ipad.good experience

• Advertisement
Advertisement