Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Right Sales System Software

Options
  • 10-12-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if someone would help me out. My company currently uses KERNEL as our sales system. We want to integrate it with our new website that will probably be built in wordpress or open cart and pull account, stock, pricing, re-order product info, etc. from KERNEL in real time into the site giving our customers easy access to up to date info. Furthermore, we also want to integrate KERNEL with a CRM system in the future giving our reps access to account info, stock, etc..

What is the best solution? Should we continue to work with KERNEL and pay for the integration or is there a better solution like SAGE or SalesForce?

If you have any ideas, thoughts and opinions, let me know and the rough costs involved. Much appreciated.

Edit: *note* we are a primarily a business to business company

Advertisement