Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

Options
  • 11-12-2012 12:06am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

We have had several issues with eircom. Of these several problems is the crap customer care we got. I rang today and spoke to a rep who had the cheek to ask me several times my name, business name and of course asked me 'do you know what I this is' (regarding the query). For a finish he transferred me to a place which he didn't explain and I was in a queue which disconnected after a few minutes.

I've given up.
    What is the cancellation charge for 2 lines (one has broadband)? Is there VAT on that?

We are not under any contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mr_Grumpy

I do apologise for the negative experiencve you have had with our accounts department. Please PM me your phone number and a description of your query if you have indeed any querys in relation to your account.
    The disconnection charge varys on the amount of lines and services you have on your account.
    To establish the cancellation charge please contact canellations on 1800601701 (option 4 and then 2).

Regards

Al

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Hi Al,

Eventually got through to an agent and problem seems it cannot be done, while technically it should be possible. The cancellation charge is the line rentals and broadband for a month.

Can you confirm re cancellation charge that this is correct if you are not under contract.

Prefer not to post the issue here as its a business a/c.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mr_Grumpy

I am sorry to hear this although feel free to PM me the details on the issue if you would prefer. I have looked into this your query and I can confirm you were provided with the correct information in relation to the cancellation charge if you are out of contract.

Regards

Al

Advertisement