Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where yo buy shorts now in the winter season?

Options
  • 11-12-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I going to Lanzarote next week til the new year and have been looking for shorts to but but can not find them anywhere.

I living in Lucan and have been to Dundrum earlier.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

kilograms wrote: »
    I going to Lanzarote next week til the new year and have been looking for shorts to but but can not find them anywhere.

I living in Lucan and have been to Dundrum earlier.

Maybe better off looking in Lanzarote. Either that or online, if time allows. It's almost as crazy as me looking for a winter jacket in Ireland last May - but they still had a few, albeit not really what I'd have chosen if I really had a choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

Maybe better off looking in Lanzarote. Either that or online, if time allows. It's almost as crazy as me looking for a winter jacket in Ireland last May - but they still had a few, albeit not really what I'd have chosen if I really had a choice!

Yeah getting them over there seems the best option. iv been to 4 shopping centres and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Stradivarius upstairs in Jervis have denim shorts at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Have you tried Littlewoods? I got some summery clothes on there out of season before. Delivery took about a week though it might be longer now coming up to Christmas. You could also try sports shops though the shorts they would have wouldn't be really holiday wear, or as others have said, wait til you get out there. Enjoy your holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Try Tk maxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

I'll try TK MAXX tomorrow. any online ordering, the delivery wont get to me on time. I have already been to town and wont be going back in, i was in jervis but didnt go into Stradivarius

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement