Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't logout

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I'm not getting the dropdown bar to logout...what am i doing wrong.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It depends on the skin you're using. With a Dec 2012 join date, I presume you're on the newer default, so it'll be the dropdown that appears where your username is on the upper right.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Access Denied

Yeah, I'm clicking on the down arrow beside the box with 2(for notifications) in it but nothings happening. It just brings me to a page that says all the posts I've commented on.

Dunno, maybe it's the laptop, i'm using, my mate wants to log in but can't untill I log out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You shouldn't need to click, just to hover the mouse over it.

Hovering isn't working either, and i've restarted the laptop...still nothing..i'm trapped.

Is Javascript enabled?

• Advertisement

I don't know about Java, but I logged out from another PC and it seems to have solved it.

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement