Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa has been very bad this year... real all about it!!!

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Santa Claus has been a very bad man this year, and it has been captured for posterity by the verse of Tomás Ó Cáthaigh.

:eek: Doing drugs, :confused: kidnapping women and :o cross dressing, not to mention :mad:cheating on patient Mrs Claus, Snata is in no position of giving anyone :p coal for Christmas as they have been naughty.

Read all about his Naught Xxxmas here: "Bad Santa"

Merry Xmas to all.

Note:
    ;):rolleyes:I can be a tad too serius in my verse, so this helps to balence out the levity!:cool::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amymary

ha santa shud read fifty shades of grey now that is one bad santa i want for christmas :rolleyes:

Santa Claus has been a very bad man this year, and it has been captured for posterity by the verse of Tomás Ó Cáthaigh.

:eek: Doing drugs, :confused: kidnapping women and :o cross dressing, not to mention :mad:cheating on patient Mrs Claus, Snata is in no position of giving anyone :p coal for Christmas as they have been naughty.

Read all about his Naught Xxxmas here: "Bad Santa"

Merry Xmas to all.

Note:
    ;):rolleyes:I can be a tad too serius in my verse, so this helps to balence out the levity!:cool::pac:

Advertisement