Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB finally get on mobile banking

• 11-12-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Anyone checked out the new http://m.open24.ie

One hundred million times better and I'll even use it from my desktop as its a lot better than their desktop site too. Nice clean interface.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 doodahump

Nice site. Basic functionality is there and very clean. Can't understand how emergency cash hasn't been promoted to date. Used it myself in a scrape and oh how handy. Might push it now they finally have a decent mobile offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

didnt hear anything on this in work today. prob announced to us tomorrow. just went on it there. its jst what they needed. as for emergency cash. i think thats there a good 2 years or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yeah I used it yesterday. It does the job alright

• Registered Users Posts: 25 doodahump

greenman09 wrote: »
    didnt hear anything on this in work today. prob announced to us tomorrow. just went on it there. its jst what they needed. as for emergency cash. i think thats there a good 2 years or so.
    yeah its around a few years but i just never heard any noise made about it. Its like they decided to launch it, settle it in then go big marketing bang later but just forgot or havent quite got around to it. As for the mobile site, used it again a few times and its defo a good one.Prob launch/market it new year with some app store prescence to hook into it im guessing.....

Advertisement