Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in Roundwood

• 11-12-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi, We are planning on bringing the kids to see Santy this weekend however are undecided on where to go.
    Wicklow Gaol is always lovely but I believe there is a new Santy venture in Roundwood.

Has anyone been there and can give me some feedback?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

A guy I know drove into the carpark of the place last week to have a look and see if he might bring his children there. He wasn't very impressed. He didn't go in but said the entrance feature was just some snow covered tanks.
    Perhaps its great inside but sometimes you just have to judge the book by the cover (especially at €13 per child and €5 per adult).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Took another look at the website for this and saw that they've changed a few things. Kids are now €15 and Adults are free.

Beforehand they said that Santa would not meet children privately but would meet them in groups. This is now down as
    Santa will pose for photographs, greet all the children individually and hand out a present to every boy and girl

Good to see they are proactive in changing how they work, hopefully it will work out for them

Advertisement