Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radiators

• 11-12-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have a radiator that was heating but has now stopped. this rad was disconnected for decorating purposes , I bled it after putting it back. But it has suddenly stopped working. Any suggestions please.

FReezing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

nascar wrote: »
    I have a radiator that was heating but has now stopped. this rad was disconnected for decorating purposes , I bled it after putting it back. But it has suddenly stopped working. Any suggestions please.

FReezing

where the valves messed with or changed since it was taking off.. have you tried balancing the system etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Did you refill / repressurise the heating system? Quite likely there is an air lock somewhere in system, so you'll have to bleed all rads, and repressurise.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nascar

got that fixed thanks, someone had been messin with the valves

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nascar

thats grand thanks, got it fixed someone was messin with the valves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

no worries

• Advertisement
Advertisement