Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water maynooth

Options
  • 11-12-2012 12:12pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else not have water?
    It has been coming and going all morning.
    I know once it snows and gets really cold that expecting to have water is a bit too much but it is not that bad yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

It's ok here on the Moyglare Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Ok in Silkenvale all day

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

you lot and your modern houses:)
    My next door neighbour didn't loose it either so it is a pretty localised issue, again!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Open the press under your sink and locate roughly where mains pipe comes in. Go outside and pour a few kettles of boiling water on the ground roughly where the pipe is located. I know a few prople who swear by this but haven't had to try it myself yet.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

STForSale wrote: »
    Open the press under your sink and locate roughly where mains pipe comes in. Go outside and pour a few kettles of boiling water on the ground roughly where the pipe is located. I know a few prople who swear by this but haven't had to try it myself yet.

HTH

Didn't work for me 2 years ago in Leixlip.

7 two gallon drums and spins up to the parents (at the other side of town) every day for a week.

When i win the lotto i'm gonna hire someone to keep my water pipes heated!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

never worked for us either:(

Advertisement